Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Beavers or Otters...I can't figure out which!

ummm....so not much has happened lately. I've been super busy with school. Lots of homework...oh well that's what I get for signing up for 17 credits!!! OH...this is kind of interesting-I have to do a field journal for my Biology Lab. Basically I have to go out once a week and look and observe and write what I see...BORING!!! So I picked the field behind my apartment. Its easy to get to and if I'm not feeling to ambitious I can just look at it from my front porch lol. Well, I've done one day and I think that there are beavers or otters or something along those lines living out there. It's kinda cool and it made me a bit interested to find out what will happen out there. That's what I love about school, it takes something that I would never, ever do on my own in a million years and makes me interested. I can definitely say that I'm never going to be a biologist, but I have a new found respect for their field.