Monday, April 26, 2010

Excitement!!

Oh my gosh I'm so excited! Friday is so not coming quick enough. I leave for a month in Germany on Friday. I go to London and get there on the 1st of May. My friend and I are going to stay the night there and leave around 2 PM on Sunday for Berlin. I stay there for nearly a month. I got an email from the Goethe-Institut today telling me who I'll be staying with, where the closest transportation stop is, and how long it will take me to get to the school. I'll be staying with a lady named Renate Giese. We were told that we probably won't be with another person from our group, but I found out that the friend that I'm doing most of my traveling with will be in the same house as me. I hope that we don't end up hating each other lol. I probably won't be doing too much updating on here but I'll try. I'll definitely be keeping updates on Facebook. I'm so incredibly excited and nervous and scared. I was talking with my German teacher today and told him that, but he told me that was normal. I can't wait!!!