Thursday, March 25, 2010

Ah money, how I hate thee!

Sometimes when life throws something awful at you, it can also follow through with something wonderful! Yesterday I was absolutely terrified that my aunt was going to ask my uncle to not co-sign my loan. She was under the impression that I was going to ask for a huge amount. I was thinking about it but I didn't really need that much. Today I found out that I have much less to pay to my study abroad program. I only have about $400 left to pay. I'll be getting more money in May from financial aid. I know what I'm doing but she didn't ask. She has valid concerns and questions, however, the way she put them forth, her tone of voice, scared me to death. This morning we got into another arguement about it. She implied some things that have really hurt me. I'll get over it though. I figured out how much a monthly payment will be, how long it'll take me to pay it off, and what the intrest rate is going to be. I can do this. It may not look like it, but I can do it. Things are starting to level out and become lots better.