Sunday, November 6, 2011

My life thus far

So my sister is yelling at me to update my blog so here I am, updating my blog. There's really not much to say other than life has been utter hell! I'm so busy with school. i'm so busy that my grades are starting to slack. I really need to pick it up because I'm graduating in the spring. Hopefully, fingers crossed! I really need to find an internship and I need to find one soon. Sadly, not finding one is partly my fault as I haven't done much searching for one. There aren't many around here either. I guess I just really need to get my butt in gear and start looking. If you see any in the history field open up, let me know. I'll gladly take it.
I've made a new friend. Her name is Jeannie and she is awesome! She has given me so much motivation for exercising. I'll detail more of that in my other blog. We've done a lot together and have had so much fun. Because of the exercising we are together pretty much every night. I'm not at her house tonight and it's weird. Anyway, she's become a great friend and we have so much in common. It's great.
I'm so looking forward to Thanksgiving. My little sister and her daughter are flying in on the 21st and I can't wait to see them. We'll be leaving the next day to go to Albuquerque, NM to go see our family. Sadly, our sister Lisa and her family won't be able to join us. (stupid jobs) However, it'll be great to see everyone. This year is an important year as my dad will be turning the big 50! We'll be having a party while we're all there together. It's going to be an epic Thanksgiving and I can't wait! Kendra will be here until the Wednesday after Thanksgiving. It'll be interesting as I'll be in school those days, but we'll have fun together when I'm not in school :)
I have decided that I can't wait until I graduate. I'm gonna move out of Utah and be done with this place. I'll definitely miss the people that I've met here, but it's time to get my life started. I'll be 30 in a few years. I need to start living for myself rather than for others. I need less stress in my life and more freedom to make my own decisions about things. It's going to be refreshing and I can't wait.
I think that's about it for now. I'll try to be more regular with my blog, but I can't promise much, because as the title of this blog says, my life is insane. So for now, good night and until next time :)