Saturday, November 27, 2010

Secrets

I found a fun new website today. It's called PostSecret. A guy decided to ask people to send him their secrets anonymously on a postcard. They range from the silly to the shocking, from touching to scary. It got me to thinking, I carry a lot of secrets inside of me. I hate that. I'm not about to blab them out on here, because frankly, I don't want anyone to know them. But to tell a person I don't know could be oddly freeing. Maybe I'll do that one day. Write a bunch of my secrets down and send them to a random person.

Life would be so much better and so much easier if we didn't have to live in fear of our secrets. I hate having mine, but at the same time, I wouldn't and couldn't risk anything to tell them. Some are mine, but some are others.

By the end of this week, I will have written all of my secrets down and either have sent them off to this man or just leave them someplace random!