Sunday, October 19, 2008

Family Visit!!!

So mom, Lisa, Lucas, Elias, Kristina, Aunt Kavon, Shilo, Suzanne Ludlow and her baby Tabitha, all came up to visit us this weekend. It was soo much fun. We went to the zoo and to a pumpkin patch owned by the Roloffs, the family from TLC's "Little People, Big World." We got to see the mom and Dad-Matt and Amy-and everybody in mom's car got to see the youngest son Jacob. We got a ton of pumpkins. We got 139 lbs. of pumpkins-seriously!!! I've got a ton of photos of the visit, unfortunetly there are so much that it would be impossible for me to post 'em here, but I did put them on my myspace http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=93343955&albumId=2423582 so enjoy 'em!!

Ach-I'm absolutely starving so I'm gonna go eat me some breakfast
Love you all