Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Math sucks!!! But German is AMAZING!!!!

So, I got my math test back. My score wasn't good at all I got a 60 out of 100, which is a D? I think. It could be an F. Who knows, but I do know that that is not a good score. I hated the stuff that we were learning. Functions are evil and should be banned forever!! Now we're learning about logarithms and those are so much better. I'm actually getting it. It involves a lot of algebra, which I completely love, so that makes it a lot easier.

Today, my German class took a field trip. We went to the Bavarian Sausage and Delicatessen. http://www.originalbavariansausage.com/
It is wunderbar (wonderful in German). They have everything. All sorts of German sausages and meats. They have a grocery store that has all kinds of German foods, candies, cookies, chocolates. It was a heaven on earth. I got a bunch of Rittersports, some Nutella (the most yummy stuff on earth), and some Haribo gummi's. I'm so going to have to go back soon and get more stuff. That store can quickly become a bad habit lol. Unfortunately they didn't have any Kinder Eggs :( They had other chocolates from the same company, but no Eggs, very dissappointing. That's ok. I'm so going back there.

After we got done, me and some of the other people in my class hung around for a bit and just chatted. It was nice. We exchanged phone numbers and we're making tentative plans to go to "Scream at the Beach." It's supposedly one of the best haunted houses in the US. It's up here in Portland, along the Columbia River, in a place called Jantzen Beach. I'm kind of excited. I love haunted houses. They took over a mall,, and there are like 5 different houses. Should be lotsa fun. I looked it up on the Internet and they recommend you bring a camera and a spare change of undies, cause wetting yourself is common hahaha.

I'll post some pics if I go.

Oh, tomorrow is going to be amazing!!!!!!!!! Mama, Lisa, Elias, Kristina, Aunt Kavon, Shilo, and a lady from the Branch, Suzanne Ludlow and her baby Tabitha, are all coming up to visit. There's a womens conference for our church up here in Portland, so they are using that as an excuse to come up and visit us. I'm so excited. I'm missing my mama something fierce and can't wait to see her.

Well, gotta get ready for tomorrow.

Love you all
Peggie