Sunday, October 12, 2008

Math Test



So...here's like the 3rd post today lol. I've been studying for a stupid math test tomorrow. It's all about functions, and their many uses. I hate them. I've been studying for forever and I still don't understand 'em lol. That's my text book btw....

Oh-did you know that to take Math 111C at PCC you have to have a graphing calculator? No big deal, right? HAH!!!!! That stupid calculator-which I'll probably never use again-cost us $150!!!! I'm not kidding you. When Holly has to take 111 she'll use it, then we're selling the bugger!
So that's it^^^^^ I have no idea how to use it really. I'm learning it, but I'll never use it for all of it's functions(lol---functions---I make myself laugh ^.^)
So, now that I've done more blogs than I have ever done in my entire life, I'm gonna go post a bunch of pictures, lol, then I'm signing out for the night.