Monday, October 13, 2008

What a day!!!

I had to wake up this morning at 5:15 so that I could catch a bus by 7:00-I'm thinking I'm going to start waking up a little later-to be at school by 8:30. I had a math test today. It went ok, and I think I only did ok on it. Tomorrow is the other 1/2 of it-we get to use our calculators yay!!! German was lotsa fun. We're going to a German deli on Wednesday, that should be interesting.

So, I was waiting for the bus, and it finally came. I looked up to see that it was the right number, however, I didn't check to see which direction it was going. I ended up on the right bus, going the wrong direction >.< I went like 1/2 an hour outta my way, then the bus driver had to take a 30 minute break and I couldn't stay on the bus, so I had to walk around the block to the nearest bus stop to catch the SAME bus!!!! I was on that bus for forever. There was a drunk guy on it too, he reaked of beer, it was disgusting. And I had to pee like crazy!!! Well, I finally made it home and now I'm cooking me some chicken and posting me a blog. I know I promised pictures, but they'll have to wait till a little later-I need to eat!!!
love you all